Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekly Tournament Part 2

I've been updating this post in real time through last weeks Weekly Tournament. Check it out.

I got 60k pretty effortlessly so far. (lol @ effortlessly).
I said that I probably won't be playing the weekly tournament again, but I think I figured out something.

Yes, I think I did. I now have 100K.

Now I have 200K.

270K.

400K...

600K.. 

800K.. 

900K..

1 Million...

1.2 Million...

1.5 Million... 

1.8 Million...

2 Million...

2.3 Million...

2.4 Million...

I finished the Weekly Tournament with 2,623,316 chips, November 8 - 15, 2009.
I ranked #16 in the world.
Do you know what I got for it? Nothing.

Unfortunately, 48 hours have passed. If only I knew I was wasting my valuable chip taking time...Now I have confirmed my original thoughts on the weekly tournament.  See what I said here .

This is what a difficult to find section of Zynga's website says,

"Only the top 20% players will receive 20% of their tournament earnings which will be added to their regular poker account balance. The rest of the players will start the new tournament with 1.1k again.  It typically takes 24-48 hrs after the Weekly Tournament ends to distribute the purse and send out congratulation e-mails."

"Congratulation email"??? That's a joke. The only congratulations I got were from a few friends. So after a long week of taking chips from my opponents, I discover that I will receive a pitiful 20% of what I made (if they ever decide to reward me). Therefore, I am supposed to get 520K for ranking 16th in a  
685 Million (685,000,000) chip pot!!!! That equals about .08% for 16th place.

Is that fair? Will you play the weekly tournament after reading this?
Tell me what you think.

Strike Strategy

Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. what a waste of time. just go back playing the tourneys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont play the weekly tourny very much now, because i'll start it then forget about it by the end of the week.
    I agree with you that the game is alot of fun and can be very addictive sometimes, but when the people @ Zynga can't be bothered to give whats deserved to winners, then thats crap.
    And to think that they are not giving out real money, just vertual chips - its a joke!!

    Dave McWilliam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess i won't waste my time then..

    It's a waste if for all that effort you don't get real money and even worse if they don't even give you the guaranteed virtual money...

    Thanks for posting this!

    Alicat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tricia, Dave, and Alicat.

    If you read the Weekly Tournament Part 3 post, you may change your mind. Perhaps the section of Zynga's site that states you get 20% of your winnings needs updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!! i'm already plaing it..will my chips get back 2 me?..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. It seems like the payout is much quicker now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be a man with NO Work ... Playing Weekly tournaments ... bull shit!! just play a game or two in some leisure and thats it! ... There are hell lot of other things in Life to do just sitting and playing tournmaments.. YOU JERK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.. I agree with the one above !! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anonymous,

    It has been a long time since I took your chips from you. But to you it seems like just yesterday. I spent your chips on a tournament and I eventually won 1st Place, so thanks, they came in handy.

    And thanks for logging on my site twice. It was good for my statistics, and I really enjoyed reading your response indicating that you agree with what you said the first time.

    Keep practicing, I have a feeling we will meet again. You shouldn't have much trouble finding me. Even if you delete my page from your bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwmZ6t1Z9vM

    Won the game of Rank #1 in the world, No pay out No prize Just a waste of Time.
    Contact the Zynga Support - Nothing's being solved.
    Proved " Print Screen" Of winnings - No solve.
    It's a HOPELESS game ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So your chips were delayed too. They'll come. By the way...CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. if this is the case then I won't waste my time ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finished at rank 1 with 13m and was given as much in 3 hrs time...I thought the winner would have a nice bonus but...
    Anyway, I enjoyed playing the whole week and met new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Nabil!!!
    I'm surprised there was only 13M for your hard work though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. comment ont participe au tournois hebdo ??
    j'ai fait tout les tournois et pourtant ils me disent que je n'y participe pas ...
    aidé moi svp ,

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you lose all of your chips in the weekly tournament, it will say that you are "...not playing in the Weekly Tournament."
    This may be what is happening to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!!
    I played weekly tournament last week and my rank was 35 with $811,000 (approx) and it was showing that i am in top 0%

    and now after 48 hours i haven't received any of the emails from zynga.

    please can u tell will I'll be getting the Pot share or not?
    or where should i report for this?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! This is still available ? How much money i can earn if i am in #523 position ? i will come back to see if you answer me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Complete waste of life and time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...